Page Path 'Breadcrumb':
- A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN. Ardea Biosciences does not intentionally gather Personal Data about visitors who are under the age of 13.
- A NOTE TO USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
- TYPES OF DATA ARDEA BIOSCIENCES COLLECTS. Ardea Biosciences collects Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you visit the Site or when you send Ardea Biosciences information or communications. "Personal Data" means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. "Anonymous Data" means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons. Ardea Biosciences collects Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
- Personal Data You Provide to Ardea Biosciences. Ardea Biosciences collects Personal Data that you submit voluntarily. When you request to receive information about Ardea Biosciences, Ardea Biosciences will collect the information that is contained in your e-mail or that you enter into the respective request form on the Site and the fact that you are interested in receiving information about Ardea Biosciences. When you contact Ardea Biosciences by sending an e-mail, Ardea Biosciences will collect any information that is contained in your e-mail, including, without limitation, any attachments that you sent to Ardea Biosciences. When you submit information to Ardea Biosciences about your employment history, resume, publications lists or other Personal Data in connection with applying for employment at Ardea Biosciences, Ardea Biosciences may use this information for purposes of determining your qualifications and may contact third parties to verify its validity.
- USE OF YOUR DATA
- General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to Ardea Biosciences is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid Ardea Biosciences in serving you better. Ardea Biosciences uses your Personal Data in the following ways: to provide you with periodic mailings about products, services, and news; and to respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other request.
- Creation of Anonymous Data. Ardea Biosciences may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. Ardea Biosciences may use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that it may improve Site navigation. Ardea Biosciences reserves the right to use and disclose Anonymous Data to Third-Party Companies in its discretion.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as described below), Ardea Biosciences may disclose Personal Data if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Ardea Biosciences; or (b) protect or defend the rights or property of Ardea Biosciences, the visitors of the Site, the Ardea Biosciences customers, or third parties.
- THIRD PARTIES
- Personal and/or Anonymous Data Collected by Third Parties. Ardea Biosciences may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from other sources, including via telephone or fax. Ardea Biosciences may add this information to the information it has already collected from you via the Site.
- Disclosure to Third-Party Service Providers. Except as otherwise stated in this policy, Ardea Biosciences does not generally sell, trade, share, or rent the Personal Data collected from its services to other entities. However, Ardea Biosciences may share your Personal Data with third-party service providers to enable such third-party service providers to provide services to Ardea Biosciences or for Ardea Biosciences. These third-party service providers do not have any independent right to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Ardea Biosciences. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Data with Ardea Biosciences' contractors and other service providers for the sole purpose of providing services to you.
- YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Changes to Personal Data. You may change your Personal Data in your "careers" account by editing your profile within the Site or by sending an e-mail to Ardea Biosciences at the e-mail address set forth below. You may request deletion of your Personal Data in your career account, but please note that Ardea Biosciences may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case Ardea Biosciences will comply with your deletion request only after it has fulfilled such requirements). When Ardea Biosciences deletes any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in Ardea Biosciences' archives.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. Ardea Biosciences is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. Ardea Biosciences uses a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Ardea Biosciences also requires you to enter a password to access your account information on its career site. Please do not disclose your account password to unauthorized people. Despite these measures, you should know that Ardea Biosciences cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Data and mistakes may happen.
Ardea Biosciences, Inc.
4939 Directors Place
San Diego, CA 92121
Phone: (858) 652-6500
- COMPLIANCE. If you believe that Ardea Biosciences has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Ardea Biosciences by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ardea Biosciences will do its best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, please let Ardea Biosciences know for further investigation.